Enhance Your Float Experience With Our Tools
Nothing beats a pure silent 'nothingness' float, however there comes a time that we need to mix up our float experience with a few different alternatives to get the most of our experience each time.
Here are a list of tools we have found to enhance the float experience when looking to mix the experience up.
1. The Ajna Light.
DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE DEEP RELAXATION AND AN EFFORTLESS MEDITATIVE STATE BEFORE ENTERING THE FLOAT POD?
The Ajna light uses light flicker frequencies to entrain brainwaves, bringing you into a relaxed and meditative state with rapid ease, preparing you for an optimal float session.
The Ajna light is a groundbreaking new way of relaxation, a powerful aid to natural stress relief. It helps take your meditation practice to the next level.
Guiding you through a range of brainwave states, the Ajna light automatically brings you into a more relaxed, meditative space. The Ajna light offers a unique experience that helps accelerate your journey into wellbeing, peaceful, states of body and mind. As the body automatically understands and responds to the light flickers, relaxing you and allowing you to reach deep meditative states within minutes.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Entrain your brain waves to get into a theta frequency. Light flicker frequencies entrain brainwaves, bringing you into a relaxed and meditative state. If you are stressed or have a busy mind, even with your thoughts active while the light sequence is playing, you will automatically be brought into a more relaxed state.
- The Ajna Light activates the pineal gland, energetically associated with “third eye” or Ajna Chakra responsible for a person’s higher vision, intuition and soul’s purpose.
- Induces a hypnogogic trance like state; the state between wakefulness and sleep.
- The light has healing and emotion clearing potential.
As you take a journey deep into your heart, you may experience a sense of self beyond the physical, connect with your inner-wisdom and experience your true nature.
The Ajna light pushes boundaries of light and sound wave technology with the latest software and high powered LEDs to induce a hypnagogic trance state with rapid ease.
Creator, Guy Harriman, worked for 23 years as a chip designer in Silicon valley, California including four years with Steve Jobs. He is also a healer and yogi with over 30 years experience.
PEOPLE THAT CANNOT USE THE AJNA LIGHT ARE:
Those with epilepsy, or a family history of epilepsy
Those on antipsychotic medication
Those at risk of psychosis, or who have experienced psychotic episodes
We normally run sessions for min 20-60 mins to create a calmer mind before a float session, improving the overall float experience.
If you would like to experience an Ajna light session prior to your next float, please inform our staff on your next booking.
ARE YOU A MEMBER OR REGULAR FLOATER?
FOR MEMBERS AND REGULARS WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER THIS SERVICE TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE AS PART OF OUR COMMITMENT TO BRINGING YOU THE BEST FLOAT EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE
2. Muse Headset
3. Essential Oils
Find it hard to switch off? Suffer from Monkey Brain? Essential oils are exceptionally powerful tools to enhance your personal meditation or floatation practice and improve your emotional and physical wellbeing as they immediately affect the brain through the limbic system. Incorporating essential oils in your practice is hugely beneficial.
- It’s easier to connect with the divine due to their heightened vibrational resonance
- Your ability to stay in the meditative space is enhanced.
- Essential oils help in emotional clearing and releasing.
- They provide assurance with protective spiritual boundary.
- They activate intuitive channels by decalcifying the pineal gland and boosting its function.
- Lift your vibrational state & widen your auric field.
- They promote harmonic balance across all your energy centers.
Here at Beyond Rest we only use 100% therapeutic grade organic Frankincense and Lavender oil are added to the tanks periodically throughout the day. Additional oils can be added on request.
4. Guided Meditations, Self Hypnosis & Visualisation Programs
5. Listen to Binaural Beats Beforehand
We provide iPods you can listen to while in reception with specific binaurial beats designed to calm you down and get you closer to a theta wave frequency brainwave entrainment.
6. Mindfulness Techniques
Ask one of our friendly staff for a simple mindfulness technique you can try today.
7. Float with No Music
Pretty self explanatory, we don't put the music on for you. This way you get the full float experience with perfect silence beginning to end.
Always remember from the founder of the float tanks in the 1950's John C Lilly's wise words when it comes to getting the most out of the float tank experience: